Saturday, January 26, 2008

What I thought about our field trip

I had a really great time at our field trip to "Images of Singapore". First of all, it was my first time to Sentosa and the museum was filled with loads of interesting stuff!! I loved the dioramas(they looked sooo real) and of course, taking pictures. My favourite part was when we got to wander outside before our bus came to take us back to school. We could watch the Carlsberg sky tower go up and down and take random pictures. It was especially fun seeing the P6ers playing around in the fountains! I can't wait until we can make a presentation out of the pictures we took. Thanks for bringing us on this fieldtrip, Mdm Sopianti!!!!!

1 comment:

Sopi said...

Hi Quianna, great to hear that you enjoy yourself. Hope you will continue enjoying yourself throughout the year in Infocomm and perhaps till next year. :)