Saturday, January 19, 2008

Field Trip

Hi Girls! Take note of the things to do before our very first excursion.
  • Submit reply slip in the box outside staff room.
  • Don't forget to write your name in the reply slip.
  • Bring water bottle and tissues/hand towels 
  • Have heavy lunch before that. You may bring some titbits.
  • DO NOT BRING YOUR SCHOOL BAG. Bring a smaller bag to put in all the stuff to bring to Sentosa.
  • Note book (for any notes taking)
  • Camera - Make sure it has strap long enough.

7 comments:

beckz said...

thanks for reminding us!

Q-anna said...

mdm sopianti, I missed the meeting where you gave out the sentosa permission forms because my teacher wanted me to help my classmate who had a bad stomach ache. is there any way i can get the form before our trip? thank you.

Sopi said...

Yes Quianna234..Get it from the box outside staff room. I labelled Infocomm Club on the box.

Q-anna said...

got it, thnx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to the field trip day!!!
Anyway how much dose it cost?to go.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sorry for such a late reply!

Sopi said...

hi dahnvi, bring some cash to buy food..or titbits...

price to enter is $7.60 :)